CommentSold is a good choice for stores that are not already on Shopify. If you are managing your inventory on Shopify and trying to sync with CommentSold, you have probably run into issues like:
- Making your shoppers register with CommentSold
- Inventory syncing issues between CS and Shopify
- Loyalty points and discount codes from Shopify not working on your CS storefront
- Having to manage 2 separate storefronts
- Returns in-store being impossible to track in CS if you are using the Shopify POS
- Not being able to go live on Instagram
The big advantage of CommentSold over Shopify + SoldLive is that you get your own mobile app that shoppers can download. Mobile apps allow you to send push notifications whenever you go live or have a sale. It's also the right choice if you want to host your live sales on your own owned channel instead of on Facebook or Instagram.